Do you have a vacation or week end retreat where you have a travel trailer or RV on your lot and need some shade? Triple H Structural Steel Covers can help. We have built numerous covers for RV's and travel trailers at summer and week end retreats. Most of our customers have us erect a cover that is twice the size of the RV so the RV can be covered and the remaining area covered for shade or a place to keep the boat, jet skis, ATV, automobiles or outside gatherings in the shade. All covers are custom built to your needs. Sheet downs are a great way to keep the sun out from the sides. If you need some Shade call us and we can help you make your retreat more enjoyable.
- 4" x 2 1/2" galvanized "cee" channel 16 gauge
- 2 3/8" round or 3"x 3" Square galvanized posts ( on slab or in ground)
- Low rib Galvalume sheets 26 gauge
- 6" x 2 1/2" galvanized "cee" channel 16 gauge
- 8" x 2 1/2" galvanized "cee" channel frame 16 gauge
- 10" x 2 1/2" galvanized "cee channel frame 16 gauge
- *** All sizes also available in Red Oxide.
Sheeting - View Available ColorsAvailable ColorsClose
Trim - View Available ColorsAvailable ColorsClose
Sheet Downs - View Available ColorsAvailable ColorsClose
- Add sheet downs to one or all sides for added protection.
- Stamped - Sealed Drawings
- Double Sheet - Install on bottom side of cover for a finished look. Insulation can be installed between top and bottom panels.
- Sky-Lites - Allows more sun light.
- WPI-8: Wind Storm
We promise to meet or beat any advertised price with comparable material being used!